Saturday 29 March 2008

Snippets on Friday 03/28

I guess everyone was too busy discussing Linden Lab's changed trademark policy or adjusting blogs, Flickr streams or whatever to comply. So lean pickings this week...

Gany showing at Kirkness

On Sunday March 30th at 11am SLT you can attend the opening of "Male SL-Photography of Ganymedes Costagravas" at the Kirkness Art Centre.


I don't know what will be on display, but knowing Gany's work it will most likely be real eye-candy. Congratulations on this exhibit my friend. I will most certainly try to be there for the opening.

Go there straight from here


Confirmation

My announcement of last week that Shoshana Elpsilon will be showing at the Avatrait Gallery has now been confirmed with this wonderful poster. (I wanted to show it here but obviously the picture is protected) I can't wait to see what she has in stall for us.


Exhibition in RL about SL art

Both my friends Kynne Llewellyn and Ariel Brearly were contacted by Mario Gerosa, known in SL as Frank Koolhaas about a RL exhibit of SL art and asked for their permission to use some of their work. The exhibit is to take place in Florence, Italy, from Oct 2008 to Jan 2009. It will be organized by the Festival della creatività (website in Italian) in the Museum of Natural History and Anthropology.

I'm very curious to see how this will pan out. I don't know who else was invited but by asking Ariel and Kynne Mr. Gerosa sure shows he's got great taste.

More on Mr. Gerosa at SLNN.com or on his own blog.

No comments: